The Bank Job (Movie)  » Movies  »
Movie Rev
  • I love stories like these, not that I'm inspired to be a bank robber but more likely I love to find out the minds of these robbers like what they are thinking and how they go about plotting their crimes

• by eryana09

This is a story based from the infamous 1971 London robbery. I love stories like these, not that I’m inspired to be a bank robber but more likely I love to find out the minds of these robbers like what they are thinking and how they go about plotting their crimes.

But again, it

is in the minds of the Director, but still it got me hooked watching this movie.

It started out slow but gradually improved its pace and the story first of all started out with Terry getting a lead from this model about a bank robbery plot and updating him on the safe deposit boxes that consisted of ...

• a lot of jewelery and in short, wealth.

Terry got hooked and got his gang with him.

But what they didn’t know that they were in for more trouble for the boxes that they had robbed contain secrets even money can’t buy.

They are secrets that are supposed to be kept and they

were information on Royal secrets, the British Government at that time and also London’s underground criminal.

These were all scandals that were supposed to be kept secret, and I wouldn’t unravel the further plots.

You would have to catch it yourself and believe me, you will get hooked into watching from start till finish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703325400231/k2311a0327/3.27.08