License To Drive (1988)  » Movies  »
  • When I was a teenager back in the eighties, I thought the Two Coreys (Corey Feldman and Corey Haim) were the funniest guys around
  • Come to think of it, I think it's about time for me to step into the twenty-first century and buy this hilarious comedy on DVD
  • Aside from The Lost Boys, this movie is the best work I've seen from Feldman and Haim

• by Charles Brown

When I was a teenager back in the eighties, I thought the “Two Coreys” (Corey Feldman and Corey Haim) were the funniest guys around. I have seen every one of their movies, and still watch them to this day.

One of the funniest movies of the ’80s, and just so happens to

star Corey Feldman and Corey Haim is “License to Drive.

” Corey Haim plays Les Anderson, who goes out for a night on the town with his buddies, Dean and Charles (Corey Feldman and Michael Manasseri), in his grandfather’s Cadillac, despite failing his driving test earlier that day.

The whole night is ...

• a disaster, and so many funny things happen to those guys and Les’s date (Heather Graham) ends up passing out from too much wine, so they ride around with her in the trunk of the Cadillac.

This movie is nonstop laughs and just writing about it now makes me want to break

out the old VCR, since I own this movie on VHS.

Come to think of it, I think it’s about time for me to step into the twenty-first century and buy this hilarious comedy on DVD.

Aside from “The Lost Boys,” this movie is the best work I’ve seen from Feldman and Haim.

License To Drive (1988)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703325350231/k2311a0327/3.27.08