Pulp Fiction (1994)  » Movies  »
  • It is definitely at the top of my favorites list
  • There are several interwoven stories, with many interesting characters that, at first, have nothing in common, but in the end come together in a powerful way
  • Each time I watch it, I find something that I had missed before, so it is one that I enjoy watching over and over again
  • Quentin Tarantino is one of the best directors in Hollywood, in my opinion, and he did an incredible job on Pulp Fiction
  • I highly recommend this movie to those of you who enjoy your action, drama and comedy all rolled into one

• by Charles Brown

There is no other movie like Quentin Tarantino’s “Pulp Fiction. ” It is definitely at the top of my favorites list.

This movie is chocked full of best talent that Hollywood has to offer.

With big names like Bruce Willis, Samuel L.

Jackson, John Travolta, Christopher Walken, Uma Thurman and many

others, it is destined to be a classic.

There are several interwoven stories, with many interesting characters that, at first, have nothing in common, but in the end come together in a powerful way.

The dialogue is cleverly written, and the characters are realistic and believable.

Each time I watch ...

• it, I find something that I had missed before, so it is one that I enjoy watching over and over again.

Quentin Tarantino is one of the best directors in Hollywood, in my opinion, and he did an incredible job on “Pulp Fiction.

” I absolutely love this film and it

is part of my extensive movie collection.

I highly recommend this movie to those of you who enjoy your action, drama and comedy all rolled into one.

It is not a movie for the kiddies, though, because there are many scenes of violence and it contains a lot of mature content.

Pulp Fiction (1994)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703325120231/k2311a0327/3.27.08