A Knight’s Tale (2001)
  • I have always enjoyed great fantasy movies, and one of my favorites is A Knight's Tale, which stars the late, great Heath Ledger as Sir William Thatcher, better known as Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein of Gelderland
  • Ledger, who was an incredibly talented actor, was absolutely amazing in this movie
  • And even though it wasn't a blockbuster film, it is, in my opinion, still one of the best fantasy movies ever made
  • It is definitely part of my movie library, and one that I will watch over and over again
  • I recommend this movie for a night of entertainment for the whole family

• by Charles Brown

I have always enjoyed great fantasy movies, and one of my favorites is “A Knight’s Tale,” which stars the late, great Heath Ledger as Sir William Thatcher, better known as Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein of Gelderland. Ledger, who was an incredibly talented actor, was absolutely amazing in this movie.

And even

though it wasn’t a blockbuster film, it is, in my opinion, still one of the best fantasy movies ever made.

It is definitely part of my movie library, and one that I will watch over and over again.

I found myself truly relating to the character of William, as he came ...

• from a poor background and had to work very hard to achieve his dream of being a knight.

I cheered him on as he competed for the title he so strongly desired.

One of the things I really love about this movie is the fact that it takes place in medieval

times, but has a modern day rock and roll soundtrack that includes such classic tracks as “We Are The Champions” by Queen, “Low Rider” by War, “The Boys Are Back In Town” by Thin Lizzy, and “Crazy On You” by Heart.

I recommend this movie for a night of entertainment for the whole family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703325020231/k2311a0327/3.27.08