Robin Hood: Men In Tights (1993)  » Movies  »
  • Men In Tights is one that gives me the best of both worlds
  • I highly recommend this film for a night of family entertainment

• by Charles Brown

I have always loved satirical and fantasy movies and “Robin Hood: Men In Tights” is one that gives me the best of both worlds. I will say right now, this movie is not for everyone, but if you like satire, this is the one to see.

Mel Brooks really outdid himself on this

one.

I usually don’t watch movies over and over, but I cannot tell you how many times I have seen this movie.

I lost count sometime in the ’90s.

My daughter and I have loved this movie ever since she was a little girl.

Cary Elwes is the funniest Robin Hood I have ...

• ever seen, and he portrays the character in a very unique way.

There is plenty of Hollywood talent in this movie, including Richard Lewis, Dave Chappelle, Tracey Ullman, Roger Rees, Patrick Stewart and many more.

While the movie has some extremely silly lines, it never ceases to keep me laughing, no matter how

many times I watch it.

“Robin Hood: Men In Tights” is part of my extensive movie collection and I will continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

I highly recommend this film for a night of family entertainment; however, there are some mature scenes that I do not recommend for young children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703325010231/k2311a0327/3.27.08