Malcolm In the Middle  » TV  »
  • And though Lois and Hal's parenting skills may seem a bit unorthodox, they did actually succeed in raising their boys into decent human beings, and I commend them for that, because I know how difficult it is to raise kids, as I have two grown children now

• by Charles Brown

I was very sad to see Malcolm in the Middle get cancelled. It was one of my favorite shows and I could relate so well to that family.

They are hard-working blue collar family, just like mine was when I was growing up, so I can totally understand most of the issues they face.

And though they seem to

fight a lot, and it may seem like they hate each other, in actuality, they have a certain bond that brings them together and enables pull through all their troubles.

There are aspects of this show that I find very amusing, like the fact that they went for seven whole seasons without revealing the family’s last name! I have ...

• seen every episode and I feel like I have watched Malcolm, Reese, Francis, Dewey and even Jamie grow up.

I have gotten to know each and every character on the show as though they were my next door neighbors.

And though Lois and Hal’s parenting skills may seem a bit unorthodox, they did actually succeed in raising their boys

into decent human beings, and I commend them for that, because I know how difficult it is to raise kids, as I have two grown children now.

I will continue to watch Malcolm in the Middle while it’s in syndication and hope to collect all the seasons on DVD, so I can enjoy the show for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102703324900231/k2311a0327/3.27.08