Starbucks Coffee Manchester TN  » Restaurants  »
84 Campground RD. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • The first thing that I love about Starbucks Coffee is all the wonderful different flavors that you can try
  • I am in a rush to get to work in the mornings though , so speed is an issue for me
  • My budget allows me to try the specialty drinks every so often and they are definitely worth the few extra dollars
  • Some of their specialty drinks are so delicious that they make me feel like I am in heaven
  • If you need a coffee fix and you are in the Manchester area, I recommend Starbucks Coffee

• by Dani C.

I am a big fan of coffee. I have to have my coffee in the mornings. I am on a very tight schedule in the mornings and have to stop for coffee on the way to work. I go to Starbucks Coffee in Manchester.

The first thing that I love about Starbucks Coffee is all the wonderful different flavors that you can try. Whether I am in the mood for a latte or a a mocha or just some straight up

coffee, they offer it at Starbucks. They even have chilled coffee drinks in all kinds of wonderful flavors. I never get tired of trying new kinds of coffee drinks at Starbucks.

I took one point off Starbucks rating because sometimes they do have a tendency to be slow but mainly because they are really busy. I am in a rush to get to work in the mornings though , so speed is an issue for me. It might not bother some ...

• to have to wait a few extra minutes for a coffee.

The pricing on Starbucks coffee drinks varies. You can get a cheap regular coffee or a more expensive specialty drink. My budget allows me to try the specialty drinks every so often and they are definitely worth the few extra dollars. Some of their specialty drinks are so delicious that they make me feel like I am in heaven.

The staff that I have encountered at Starbucks are genuinely helpful.

Only one time, that I can remember, did any of the staff seem to get cross with me. I didn’t take offense at it though because they were extremely busy at the time and everyone has bad days.

Overall I rate Starbucks Coffee in Manchester 9 out of 10. One point of for slow service at times, great variety of coffees and great prices, and for friendly staff. If you need a coffee fix and you are in the Manchester area, I recommend Starbucks Coffee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72703324850131/k2311a0327/3.27.08