Discount Tobacco Outlet  » Business  »
708 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • The first thing that I noticed when I entered the store was the amount of different products that Discount Tobacco Outlet offered
  • I rate Discount Tobacco Outlet 10 out of 10 because they have an amazing inventory of items related to tobacco, because their prices are the lowest I have found, and because their cashiers are really helpful

• by Dani C.

I am a heavy smoker so it’s a treat for me when I can find a store that sells tobacco products at discount prices. I walked into Discount Tobacco Outlet in Manchester one day out of curiousity. I was tired of paying high prices for cigarettes at convenience stores.

The first thing that I noticed when I entered the store was the amount of different products that Discount Tobacco Outlet offered. It wasn’t just cigarettes and tobacco.
      They had accesories, some really nice looking lighters, and they even had these neat little rolling machines where you could roll your own cigarettes. They also sold sodas and coffees and fountain drinks.

The pricing varied by brand. The higher quality brands were still more expensive here then the lower quality brands, but they were still less expensive here then at a convenience store. My brand of cigarette was about 85 cents cheaper here then at ...

• a convenience store. You might say thats not alot, but when you smoke as much as I do, those savings add up. I also noticed that they ran alot of specials on brands I had never heard of. I got to try out a few new brands because they were so cheap. Everything I have ever bought at Discount Tobacco Outlet has been fresh, no stale tobacco.

The cashier’s I deal with remember me everytime I walk in the door, and they smile. They are helpful because they tell me what they have on special without me having to ask. They never get upset at me or aggravated when I ask alot of questions.

I rate Discount Tobacco Outlet 10 out of 10 because they have an amazing inventory of items related to tobacco, because their prices are the lowest I have found, and because their cashiers are really helpful. I highly recommend this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412703324810131/k2311a0327/3.27.08