Movie Shutter (2008)  » Movies  »
  • I decided to give watching it a shot although I predicted that I would last half a story only
  • I think compared from a scary Thai movie to this Japan version, I prefer the latter anytime

• by eryana09

I watched only half of the portion on the Thai horror version of Shutter and didn’t complete it because I got a bit bored. But the 2008 version of Shutter really got me out of my mind scared. I decided to give watching it a shot although I

predicted that I would last half a story only. But it turned out not to be and I watched it from start to finish.

It is really nerve-wrecking and the story main plot happened after this pair of newlyweds couple survived an accident and after which, strange, supernatural encounters started ...

• to happen and the story evolves from there. Not to worry, you will not be confused at all since the story-telling from the Japanese Director is slow and steady. Too steady, in fact that it made me chilled to the bone!

I think compared from a scary

Thai movie to this Japan version, I prefer the latter anytime. Maybe Japan movies are just right for making horror movies, I’m not sure. That, I leave it to you guys to decide. But I really couldn’t sleep for 2 nights straight in a row after watching the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703324670131/k2311a0327/3.27.08