Super mario Galaxy
  • Now so far for the Wii has produced no games that I would consider next gen but Mario galaxy is stack loads of fun
  • The controls also make it more interesting as you have to move around and the player two control can participate as a helper to player one but plays no real role this allows my girlfriend to come and go as she pleases when I am play and actively do something while watching
  • In my personal opinion Super Mario Galaxy would have to currently be the best game out for the Wii at the moment with possibly the exception of Metroid Prime and of course smash bro's when it finally gets released
  • I had lots of fun playing it and highly recommend it to all the people out there

• by andrew

I bout super Mario galaxy the other day mainly because Mario 64 was lots of fun. Now how they managed to make a game about a plumber I will never know but my hat goes off Nintendo for stealing the idea off of whoever created it.

Now so

far for the Wii has produced no games that I would consider next gen but Mario galaxy is stack loads of fun.

It’s not too hard so you can power through it you don’t really get hung up anywhere which I hate about some games.

The controls also make it more interesting as you have to move around and the player two control can participate as a helper to player one but plays no real role this allows my girlfriend to come and go as she pleases when I am play and actively do something while ...

• Super mario Galaxy
      watching.

Personally my favorite part would have to be when you get to float around space.

It’s lots of fun when you have to grab onto little planets and pull yourself in with the gravity or else you fly off into some black hole.

In my personal opinion

Super Mario Galaxy would have to currently be the best game out for the Wii at the moment with possibly the exception of Metroid Prime and of course smash bro’s when it finally gets released.

I had lots of fun playing it and highly recommend it to all the people out there.

Super mario Galaxy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282703324640131/k2311a0327/3.27.08