BMW Motorcycles of Daytona  » Business  »
2.5
118 E. Fairview Ave. Daytona Beach, FL 32114
  • Its rather quite my fault for the bad experience, as it was an impulse buy
  • They didn't have a problem bringing the bike over so I could see it with my own eyes, just as so long as I put a $500 deposit down

• by Robert

I have mixed feelings about this facility, so I’ll start off with the bad first. I purchased a pre-owned bike from the facility. It was clearly not inspected, as the clutch went out only 600 miles after owning it.

The parts and labor were at my expense, and the labor rate is quite obnoxious. Its rather quite my fault for the bad experience,

as it was an impulse buy.

Please check with your credit union for lower rates, as they’re just in it to make money. BMW Financial is a disaster to deal with, their interest rates are fairly high.

The customer service of the facility is fair, but far from good. My good friend works there and I was still treated like a nuisance rather ...

• than a customer.

For the good: The facility is very large. The do indeed have the largest selection of new BMW cycles.

The Orlando location is a bit larger, but they can sell you a bike in Orlando from the Daytona location. They didn’t have a problem bringing the bike over so I could see it with my own eyes, just as so

long as I put a $500 deposit down.

The deposit was refunded without question upon my disapproval of the bike. In conclusion, I guess if you have that kind of money to throw around for a new bike, you couldn’t ask for more.

Just don’t expect great service or for them to go out on a limb for you if you have any problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412703324500131/k2311a0327/3.27.08