Prozac
  • When compared to other antidepressants I believe Prozac stacks up rather well

• by Indigo

Prozac is one of the oldest antidepressant medications available. I’ve been taking Prozac for over a year now to treat depression.

It seems to help but it makes me so tired.

Prozac makes me feel “spacey” for lack of a better word.

I seem to be less

anxious when I take my daily dose on time.

It also makes me less weepy and more capable of handling stress.

But, everyday about a half hour after taking the medication I become so sleepy that I almost can’t get through the rest of the day without a nap.

As a person with three kids this fatigue gets really old.

Prozac is also not an aphrodisiac the rumors about it killing your sex drive are true.

I still enjoy having sex but it takes a lot more to get me “in the mood” now.

...

• Prozac
      When compared to other antidepressants I believe Prozac stacks up rather well.

For instance its easier to go off of than Paxil it also doesn’t carry the negative side affects for people with eating disorders that Zoloft does.

In fact I haven’t experienced very many side affects

to Prozac at all.

It doesn’t upset my stomach or give me headaches the way other medications do.

When I way the fatigue and the loss of sex drive against crying all the time and not wanting to be around other people at all i guess I’ll take the Prozac.

Prozac

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262603324270731/k2311a0326/3.26.08