Caller Tunes
  • I know of only two companies that offer this feauture, T-Mobile and Verizon
  • I found that many of my callers hung up after the first ring
  • And yet another issue was when giving your number to proffesional people like future employers

• by cadri4n

I personally have T-mobile and have the caller tunes feature. I know of only two companies that offer this feauture, T-Mobile and Verizon. Verizon calls them Ringback Tones though.

Caller tunes is simply what a caller hears when they call you, instead of the original four or five rings. T-Mobile charges you $1.

49/month to have the feature and $1. 99/song.

Verizon charges $. 99/month and $1.

99/song. Both companies

have a good amount of selections to choose from, anything form old classic songs to the most modern and happening songs.

This is a good unique feauture because it does help you personalize your phone, literally inside and out. But while I do have the feature, I don’t always have it on.

I found that many of my callers hung up after the first ring. Common ...

• misconception is that a lot of times the caller feels they reached my voicemail.

So they would hang up. Others that stuck around to jam to my song and ready to leave a voicemail had to wait for my greeting before they were able to leave a message.

And yet another issue was when giving your number to proffesional people like future employers. I’m sure your

profesionalism in the interview goes out the window when your future employer calls you for a second interview and they are greeted with “juice got weed, just got weed” by Three 6 Mafia.

However, both companies allow you to pick when to activate caller tunes. So if caller tunes is the way to go just make sure you are aware of who’s gonna be greeted with what.

Caller Tunes
    AMY says :

IF I DOWNLOAD A CALLER TUNE ON MY PHONE WILL IT TRANSFER IF I WAS TO GET A NEW PHONE?

Jules Li says :

Yes caller tunes are actually stored on the network and not on the phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222603324260731/k2311a0326/3.26.08