Jimbo’s restaurant Cape Coral FL  » Restaurants  »
1604 Southeast 46th Street, Cape Coral, FL 33904, tel. (239) 540-9533
  • Jimbo's is the best place to go in Cape Coral to get prime rib, especially on Friday nights when they run specials
  • Mine was delicious, tender flakes of roast beef lightly covered with gravy

• by Sheri Fresonke Harper

Jimbo’s is the best place to go in Cape Coral to get prime rib, especially on Friday nights when they run specials. My father-in-law claimed it was the oldest restaurant in Cape Coral. It’s an L-shaped building with a large front parking lot, located right on Veteran’s Parkway. It was busy the night we showed up, with quite a few people waiting in the lobby.

We were given an estimate of thirty minutes to be seated. We found seating available to wait. Our wait lasted approximately ten minutes, and that was only because we used the restrooms and missed our call. The restaurant is pretty roomy and it has outdoor seating on a porch. Our table was on the porch, allowing us a warmer temperature than the inside air conditioned ...

• sections, which we actually preferred.

My husband and his parents ordered the prime rib, medium rare, baked potato and salad. I had their roast beef dinner which came with two sides and a salad - I had mashed potatoes and applesauce. Mine was delicious, tender flakes of roast beef lightly covered with gravy. The other three liked their prime rib just fine, although my mother-in-law had

a little difficulty with it being slightly tough. Prices ranged under $20, with the eight ounce specials running about $12, mine was less. They have beer, wine and mixed drinks.

The customer’s dress casual, some dressy casual. The seating is a mixture of booths and tables, with easy cleaning table cloths and a slight Western look. Expect attentive service from friendly staff members. Bathrooms are clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72503323781131/k2311a0325/3.25.08