Telescopic Mascara L’oreal  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried it in the brownish black shade which I thought worked great for my pale complexion and hazel eyes
  • If you do try this product which I hope you do I would recommend putting the brush all the way at the base of your lashes and then wiggling it lightly side to side to get the maximum effect
  • I have tried many mascaras and always seem to have a problem with the flaking under my eyes

• by MakeupQueen

Telescopic Mascara - By L’Oreal is great !!! Every time you pull the wand out all of the excess mascara is scrapped of by the tight silicon rim. The Mascara goes on clump free and makes your lashes at least twice as long.

I have recommended this mascara to all of my friends and relatives.

My hairstylist even thought I had on false lashes because they were so long and full.

I highly recommend this product.

I tried it in the brownish black shade which I thought worked great for my pale complexion and hazel eyes.

If you do try this product which I hope you do I would recommend ...

• putting the brush all the way at the base of your lashes and then wiggling it lightly side to side to get the maximum effect.

The price was very reasonable (about $10 at Walmart)and the packaging is cute and will easily fit into a purse or makeup bag.

It required no touch ups and last

s until you take it off with eye makeup remover.

It did not run or smudge and to my surprise also did not flake off at all.

I have tried many mascaras and always seem to have a problem with the flaking under my eyes.

Do yourself a favor and go get it now !!

Telescopic Mascara L'oreal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312503323631131/k2311a0325/3.25.08