Hyundai Elantra  » Cars  »
  • I found that the 2004 Elantra has exceptional response and engine power that can easily compete with that of a Honda Civic or Toyota Camry
  • I was especially impressed with the engine power
  • For the price, the 2004 Hyundai Elantra is truly the best value for a vehicle in its class

• by J.C. Nash

We first checked out the 2004 Hyundai Elantra when the auto show came to our city. We found its overall appearence to be sleek and stylish for a budget sedan, so much so, that on our first visit and test drive at the dealer, we ended up coming home in one. I found that the 2004 Elantra has exceptional response and engine power

that can easily compete with that of a Honda Civic or Toyota Camry.

Steering is sharp, responsive, and easy in any situation. I was especially impressed with the engine power.

The 2004 Elantra packs an impressive punch for a car with a 4-cylinder 2. 0 liter engine.

The standard ABS brakes respond quite well and stop on a dime even on wet roads. The interior has plenty of leg room in both the front and back seats in the 4-door sedan along with a spacious trunk.

The dashboard controls are well organized and within easy reach while driving. I was especially impressed with the middle armchair rest that harbors 2 separate compartments for storage of small items.

The two cup holders in the front middle and one ...

• Hyundai Elantra
      that pulls out in the back middle are especially useful features. Front driver and passenger seat adjustments did leave something to be desired.

Our sedan model uses manual dials and levers for adjusting the backrest and seat heights and can be somewhat difficult to use, especially with small hands. However, I am able to adjust the seat to my level of comfort and

road visability.

Side view mirror adjustments are a breeze with one control on the driver’s side to adjust both mirrors. I find my gas mileage to be quite good despite my lead foot.

The drive is quite smooth with very little road noise or interior rattles. For the price, the 2004 Hyundai Elantra is truly the best value for a vehicle in its class.

Hyundai Elantra

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92503323590631/k2311a0325/3.25.08