Project Gotham Racing  » Games  »
  • I found the racing to be action packed and exciting
  • I think race fans will become captivated by the scenery and effort put into the game itself
  • I highly recommend this game for any gamer who is curious about the racing genre

• by Charles Brown

Project Gotham Racing is an incredible racing game for the Xbox 360. The graphics are far superior to most games within the genre.

I found the racing to be action packed and exciting.

My only complaint about Project Gotham Racing is the lack of

customization capability.

It is not up to par with other games in the genre like Need For Speed.

However, They do offer a wide variety of excellent vehicles known the world around.

I think race fans will become captivated by the scenery and effort put into the game itself.

It speaks volumes for the potential inside the genre.

project Gotham Racing is a must have for any video game collector.

While it may lack a few enjoyable elements it does well with what is given to the gamer.

The ...

• Project Gotham Racing
      controls are my favorite part of the game.

I found the cars to be easy to control but still required a bit of skill and practice.

Project Gotham Racing doe lack the touch of realism that makes other games quite popular.

However, if you

want speed and a medium in which to race to your heart’s content then you have found that in Project Gotham Racing.

I highly recommend this game for any gamer who is curious about the racing genre.

Pick up Project Gotham Racing today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282503323480531/k2311a0325/3.25.08