Fancy Pants  » Shopping  »
2111 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I decided to go shopping for some baby cloths to help her out
  • I bought her some pretty dresses to go to church in and play clothes to wear
  • If you live near Tullahoma and need baby clothing, I recommend Fancy Pants

• by Dani C.

My sister in law recently had a child and she doesn’t have alot of money. I decided to go shopping for some baby cloths to help her out. One of my girlfriends asked me to try shopping for baby clothes at Fancy Pants in Tullahoma because she said they had alot of clothes for very cheap. I decided to give it a try.

I wasn’t

disappointed that’s for sure. They had so many baby clothes to choose from that I had a hard time deciding what to get her. I could have spent two weeks shopping at Fancy Pants.

The prices on the clothes varied. Some stuff was brand name baby clothes and some stuff was used. You would think who wants to buy clothes that have already been used,

• but for the price, I didn’t mind. Some of the used clothes were so beautiful. I bought her some pretty dresses to go to church in and play clothes to wear. I had so much fun shopping at Fancy Pants.

The salesperson who helped me find what all I needed was named Kim, and she was a fun one to be around. She talked to

me while I shopped, you know small talk kind of stuff. She was also very helpful in helping me find certain sizes of clothes.

I really loved shopping at Fancy pants and I rate them 10 out of 10 for quality clothing, cheap used clothing, fun and friendly staff, and good location. If you live near Tullahoma and need baby clothing, I recommend Fancy Pants!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242503323290531/k2311a0325/3.25.08