Durrett Cheese Sales  » Shopping  »
188 Volunteer Ct. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I really love Durrett Cheese Sales and if you are in the Manchester area, I believe you will too
  • If you need to shop for cheese in the Manchester area, I recommend Durrett Cheese Sales

• by Dani C.

You know what it’s like to have a favorite food that’s a specialty food. You have to find a place to shop for it and sometimes those places can beh ard to find. Well, my specialty food of choice is cheese. I love cheese. Every possible kind you can think of. Shopping for it is difficult because I get cravings for cheeses that you can’t find in

a regular or chain store. When I moved here, I was so excited to find out that we had a cheese store called Durrett Cheese Sales.

Durrett Chese Sales is located in Manchester and makes it pretty easy to shop for your specialty cheeses. Their staff are wonderful, but if you are like me and are a huge fan of cheese, you already know what you want ...

• when you walk in the store. Their selection choices are amazing. Whether you crave cheddar, gouda, swiss, parmessan, or pepperjack, they have it for you.

Their pricing is pretty good for a store that offers so many types of cheese. Nothing I have found has been overly expensive. On the few rare occasions I do need help shopping for cheese, the staff at Durrett Cheese Sales go

out of their way to help me and make sure that I leave satisfied. I really love Durrett Cheese Sales and if you are in the Manchester area, I believe you will too.

I rate them a perfect 10 out of 10 for good variety, low pricing, helpful staff, and a good location. If you need to shop for cheese in the Manchester area, I recommend Durrett Cheese Sales!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242503323270531/k2311a0325/3.25.08