Crysis Game
  • I am not sure about the best but they sure were near if not on the top of the list
  • I was happy to see that it was quite easy to change suite functions as all it required was clicking the middle mouse button and moving it in the direction I pleased

• by andrew

I picked up a copy of Crysis today the new game by Crytek because I was hearing lots hype about it. The game boasted a very high spec sheet and I read a lot of reviews saying the graphics and physics engines have been brought to a whole new level if your computer can handle it.

After I installed it I increased

the graphics as high as I could and began a new single player game.

It began with the trailer that had been published all over the net which built some excitement then it went into the first scene of the game.

My first impressions were positive as the graphics were indeed impressive.

I am not sure about the best but they sure were near if not on the top of the list.

Now after jumping out of a plain and falling some 10000 feet into some water I pulled at my gun and started testing out the games options.

I was happy to see that it was quite easy to change suite functions as all it required was clicking the middle mouse button and moving it ...

• Crysis Game
      in the direction I pleased.

As I was running along the beach I spotted my first target and pulling out a silenced pistol and moving into stealth mode I crept up behind two unsuspecting guards.

As I opened fire I quirkily dispatched of the two guards.

My first impression of action was a positive one.

As I progressed through the game I was

given many options to both go all out and trigger happy or I could go stealthy and sneak using guerilla tactics to take out my enemies either way was very entertaining.

All in all with its stunning graphics and visual effects along with its game play I would say Crysis has its boasting rights as it is a very fun yet challenging game offering many different game styles.

Crysis Game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282403323200431/k2311a0324/3.24.08