Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchased Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Microbead Scrub about two weeks ago

• by Mommie

I purchased Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Microbead Scrub about two weeks ago. It was on sale and I had a coupon, so I figured I would give it a try.

This scrub is awesome. After using the first day, it smoothed out my skin and exfoliated wonderfully. It contains

vitamin E and grape extract to help cleanse the skin, vitamin B5 for moisture and green tea extract to help cool the skin. It’s gentle enough to use everyday, but effective enough to cleanse my skin fully. In addition to working great, it also smells wonderful. It ...

• rinses clean and leaves nothing behind but soft, radiant skin. I’ve made it a part of my morning shower routine and I actually look forward to that part of my morning.

All in all, I give this product a 9 out of 10. As I have used a

few Garnier products with mixed results, I was pleasantly surprised at this one. In addition I’ve used numerous other scrubs that basically rip your skin, leaving your face bright red and embarrassing. Those products get tossed, but not the Garnier one. Try it out and see for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312403323180431/k2311a0324/3.24.08