Nexter 1GB MP3 Players  » Electronics  »
  • If you are searching for a cheap, but high quality mp3 player, the Nextar 1GB mp3 player is in my opinion the best choice
  • It only cost me around 20.00 and it performs magnificently
  • It adjusts the bass and makes the overall listening experience better
  • The play button, after a while starts to lose its clicking and sinks into the interior of the device, and the batteries do not last for more than a day or two of continuous jamming, but today batteries are cheap if you know where to shop, so that I don't see as a big problem

• by persaud1

If you are searching for a cheap, but high quality mp3 player, the Nextar 1GB mp3 player is in my opinion the best choice. At first, I wasn’t too sure about the quality of the device, but it turned out great. It only cost me around 20 and it performs magnificently.

It hold up to 480 songs and has a few great features. It is capable of recording, which I am

surprised by the price.

The coolest part of it is that you can adjust the sound by the genre of music you are listening to. You can choose from jazz, hip-hop, rock, and more.

It adjusts the bass and makes the overall listening experience better. My sister purchased a expensive player for 35, but mine is still better.

It is louder than hers and it requires only two AAA batteries. Some ...

• mp3 players require you to have to waste hours charging it on your modem.

This is a great product, but every rose has some thorns. The play button, after a while starts to lose its clicking and sinks into the interior of the device, and the batteries do not last for more than a day or two of continuous jamming, but today batteries are cheap if you know where to shop,

so that I don’t see as a big problem.

Did I mention the screen? When I first looked at it the screen looked primitive, but it is digital and the file name reads across the screen, the files are also easy to download from your computer. You do not have to install any programs onto your computer.

I hope this review will help you find a good mp3 player for your entertainment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162403323170431/k2311a0324/3.24.08