Rainforest Jumperoo  » Baby care  »
  • After my baby was born, I decided to go ahead and start shopping for a jumper
  • If you are looking for a jumper to buy, I would definitely recommend this one

• by B. Hannahs

After my baby was born, I decided to go ahead and start shopping for a jumper. I was originally going to get one of the ones that hangs from the door, because that’s what I had when I was little. But after reading around, I discovered that those types are very dangerous.

While I was walking around the store looking at jumpers, this one really stood out to me. It just looks like

so much fun! It’s very bright and colorful, has a bunch of fun little toys on it, and even has music & lights. The seat also rotates so that they can play with all the toys and look anywhere in the room.

After seeing how much better this jumper looked than the others, I decided to get it. I now couldn’t be happier with my decision!

The first time I put my baby in ...

• this jumper, she wasn’t quite sure what to do. She started to grab for the toys first and was really enjoying them. But then, after about 5 minutes, she realized that she could jump in this thing. Her face broke into a huge smile and she just kept jumping and jumping.

She now absolutely loves this thing. Every time she is in it, she just laughs and shrieks with happiness. She really loves

if you jump up and down with her!

This jumper takes about 10 minutes to put together. It wouldn’t really be that easy to bring on a trip because it doesn’t fold up to be that small.

The cover comes off very easily for washing.

If you are looking for a jumper to buy, I would definitely recommend this one. Your baby will love it! I really dread the day that my baby outgrows it.

Rainforest Jumperoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542403323070331/k2311a0324/3.24.08