WWE Smackdown vs Raw vs ECW  » Games  »
  • All they're games are fun, but this is the best game yet
  • It's rated mature I think, but young people probably shouldn't buy it
  • So I like it, but I don't think it's for people who aren't that old yet
  • So I rate it a ten, but I don't think young people should play it
  • But parents who agree, I don't think it's for kids

• by Sarva Zielinski

I think that this is a great game. It’s a lot better than the last ones. All they’re games are fun, but this is the best game yet.

This game is a little violent, but they reated it right. They have part of it where you can create your own wrestler.

You can make any kind of wrestler you can think of. The graphics are really good.

I play the normal matches, even though they have a lot of matches to choose from. They have an extreme match, where you can light the tavle and barbed wire on fire.

They also have a hell in the cell match. You are in a steel cage with a top on it that is also part of the cage.

Another thing is they have a part of the cage that you can smash your opponent into. You also can climb the cage, and throw them off of ...

• WWE Smackdown vs Raw vs ECW
      it.

It’s rated mature I think, but young people probably shouldn’t buy it. So I like it, but I don’t think it’s for people who aren’t that old yet.

They have the age limit on it, so I guess they know what they’re talking about. So I rate it a ten, but

I don’t think young people should play it.

It’s a very fun game. I think it’s the best game out there period.

And probly the best game ever made. So if you’re old enough to play it, I think you should definately buy it.

But parents who agree, I don’t think it’s for kids

Laura Lee says :

re : So I rate it a ten, but I don’t think young people should play it
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 was a top seller game in 2007 where the game released in October -November for Nintendo DS, Xbox 260, and PlayStation 2. Now, while I’m on the fence about the youngins catching a copy of it, it’s not as bad as GTA. So, you’ll see a little blood here and there, some suggestive themes, but you’ll never see half of what you see in other games. Besides, this is only rated, T.

Kevin says :

re : But parents who agree, I don’t think it’s for kids
It’s quite amazing since I was able to use all gaming styles very well

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282403323010331/k2311a0324/3.24.08