Toshiba A45-S121 Laptop
  • In fact the reason I decided to write this review today was because our 1 year old poured juice on it this morning and it is still working
  • This is a great feature that is available with all laptops now as long as you have a card to do it, but I wanted to mention it because it is one of the best features to having a laptop

• by Renoracer

We bought a Toshiba Satellite Laptop A45-S121 in 2004 and LOVE IT!!!! It has been so durable and has lasted through a four years of serious use and abuse. In fact the reason I decided to write this review today was because our 1 year old poured juice on it this morning and it is still

working.

I am NOT advising anyone to poor anything on their computer to see if it will still work but that helps show how durable these computers are.

While we have had viruses on our laptop and they were a pain we (meaning my husband was able) to take everything off the hard drive and reload ...

• everything.

We have had to do this twice and it has always worked wonderful afterwards.

Another thing I wish our laptop had is a number pad, but those are an option you can get.

However the laptops with the number pad are quite a bit longer than the ones without.

Another reason I especially love laptops

is because we have Wi-Fi so we can access the internet anywhere within range of our house.

This is a great feature that is available with all laptops now as long as you have a card to do it, but I wanted to mention it because it is one of the best features to having a laptop.

Dayan says :

if i buy a wireless router will this computer work without being connected to the modum I mean like wi-fi? do I need a card? if so what kind and about how much is it?

Jules Li says :

You will need to get a card. You can purchase a USB wireless card. The prices tend to range from 10-70 dollars. I would suggest checking Amazon, they have a lot of cheap options available.

Dayan says :

will this work with a wireless router? is it wi-fi compatible?

Jules Li says :

You can add a wireless card. There is a slot for it. However, it does not come with a wi-fi card.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632403322990331/k2311a0324/3.24.08