Truman Show  » Movies  »
  • I think it's one of the most entertaining show I've ever seen
  • One of the best movies, with one of the best stars

• by Sarva Zielinski

I wanted to write about a movie called The Truman Show. It was a really good movie. It’s about a guy who thinks he’s a regular person in the world, but he starts noticing things are the same every day.

The people are the same, the cars are the same, and everyone does just about

the same thing every day. He comes to realizing that he’s on a reality show, where his whole life is the show.

It’s on all day, and it shows every part of his life. It’s not the greatest life, because you have people watching you all day the whole day.

And people comment on everything ...

• you say. And there’s some things you don’t want people to see, but his whole life is watched by the whole world.

People in China and countries all over the world tuned in to the show. The show was named after him, The Truman Show.

I think it’s one of the most entertaining show I’ve

ever seen. I think everyone should buy this movie.

It is a really interesting movie. The guy who plays Truman is Jim Carey.

I think it was really good. I’m giving it a ten.

One of the best movies, with one of the best stars. It’s called the Truman Show, and Jim Cary is holarious in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112403322970331/k2311a0324/3.24.08