HidePhotos.com  » Software  »
  • I like the fact that the software is easy to use
  • The best thing about the software is it also encrypts the password, so no one else would be able to guess what it is, even if they use the any password revealer software

• by Project Wicked

Our computer at home has 6 different users, and even if we have our own profile on the computer, we can still peek into each other’s documents. Of course, even if we are a tight knit family, we still want our privacy. I want to hide files that should not be

accessed by anyone else but me, especially those private photos.

I searched online for a secure photo album software that I can use to password-protect my photo folders. I found HidePhotos.com and they offer the kind of software that I am looking for. The software can secure my picture files under lock ...

• and key. I like the fact that the software is easy to use. You just drag and drop the private photos to Hide Photos, and it will be kept secure. It leaves no traces after you’ve finished transferring it to the software, and it cannot be extracted on the hard disk.
        It’s like a virtual safe box!

The distributor also offers free technical support and there is NO trial mode limits! The best thing about the software is it also encrypts the password, so no one else would be able to guess what it is, even if they use the any password revealer software.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302403322960331/k2311a0324/3.24.08