Steve Wilkos show  » TV  »
  • It's a really interesting show, because it's the bully geting picked on
  • I think they should have a lot more shows like that

• by Sarva Zielinski

I wanted to write about a good show on t. v. It’s called the Steve Wildos Show.

It’s a talk show about differant bad situations, and he tries to fix them. Some really bad people come on the show.

And instead of just talking and being nice to them, like it’s no big

deal, he yells at them and really let’s them have it. They are really bad people, or people doing really bad things.

They have people who hit there wives, and kids too. But no one wants to hit Steve.

He looks close to 7 feet tall, and he’s an ex Marine. He ...

• tells them to try and hit him like they do they’re wives, but no one does.

It’s a really interesting show, because it’s the bully geting picked on. I think it’s the best show on t.

v. It’s entertaining too.

It’s something people want to see, because it puts all the wife abusers,

and drug dealers in they’re place. I think they should have a lot more shows like that.

You can watch that all day. All these bad people looking like nothing, and geting picked on.

I think it’s a great show. I’m giving this show a ten.

It’s the best show on t. v.

Steve Wilkos show
    Pam Greene says :

I just wanted to say I have watched 2 of his shows and Love the way he brings the real creeps into the light, my husband and son were both Marines and I feel I can relate to his feelings about certain subjects and I just think he is doing a good job and admire his restraint in not smacking some of the idiots that need to be smacked, the cowards, bullies, child beaters, wife beaters, molesters I usually avoid talk shows and I am rarely a fan type, to me people are just people but I like things that are real and need to be addressed I get mad at these women that stay with these low lives that not only put themselves in danger but their children as well Keep up the good work Pam

Traci says :

Steve , I watch your show everyday and the show today was great .I am a parent and if anyone ever hurt or injured my child I would hope I had someone with your tactics to interrigate them . I love the way you get in their face some of the people that come on need someone to get in their face .I didn`t watch talk shows until this one and just am very impressed .Keep up the good work Thanks Traci Peterson from Dahlonega, GA.

Michelle Lowe says :

Thank you Mr. Wilkos foryour show . I am also a advocate for children and what you are doing is really needed.God Bless you Mr.Wilkos

stephanie says :

I really enjou your show because it hits home really hard and i can related to some of their story. You are a very good person and a very underestanding person. So just keep up the good work and i hope to see more of your show.

Octavia Derrington says :

Dear Steve My husband David is also a Marine. He was a Marine first grate dad sec and a great husband 3rd and I didnt mind taking third place. My husband had 2 children when he was younger and a bad marrage. He was great with my kids thats all I know to make a long story short. He was shot in Nam sent home his exwife cheated on him. He left her and the kids. He is gone now passed away at 56 yrs old this man had it hard after he was out of the Marines but he held his head high when he got out he did have a drug problem. I would like to know if you could do a show on the V.A. hospitals and the workers there. David didn`t have to die and I have tried to get help because he is not the only one and belive me there will be more deaths that need not happen. Please Steve help me help these guys that are dieing that dont have to. they starved my husband and took him off dialysis for 5 days and I know thats what killed him he didnt have the strangth to fight the acids building up in his body to fight it off. Please there is alot more to this story. Please if you care contact me I will tell you the rest if not you someone that can help me.PLEASE this is not a joke this has gone on long enough. Thank You….. Octavia Derrington 219 588_0813 Please Please help me help them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102403322940331/k2311a0324/3.24.08