Casio Exilim EX-Z30  » Cameras  »
  • The first thing that I noticed about this camera is its sleek design

• by Project Wicked

One of the things that I invested on when I got my first job is a digital camera. After looking through different brands and models, I settled for Casio Exilim EX-Z30. Casio Exilim EX-Z30 is a 3.2 megapixel camera with a 2 inch LCD and 3x optical zoom lens. The first thing

that I noticed about this camera is its sleek design. It is compact, without sacrificing any features, and stylish, plus it has a longer battery life.

The camera is excellent for travel because it easily slips inside your pocket. The 2-inch LCD screen helps you preview your pictures clear and large. Its ...

• built-in 9.7 MB memory lets you take up to 34 images in a “Fine” compression mode and 640×480 dimensions. You can choose five ISO speeds: Auto • 50 • 100 • 200 • 400, and you can configure its Flash functions to: Flash Off • Auto Flash • Fill-in Flash • Red-eye
        Reduction Flash.

The only setback that I saw in this camera is that the LCD is not countersunk, which makes it prone to scratches. I have added an LCD protector on it, since I take it everywhere I go. There’s always an opportunity to take great pictures with a camera that is very handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432403322920331/k2311a0324/3.24.08