Universal Studios Jurassic Park Ride
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608.
  • Out of all the rides the best one I can recall was Jurassic Park
  • My observations, tips for first time visitors based on my experience

• by e_surfer_online

Visited universal studios theme park in los angeles last year. Out of all the rides the best one I can recall was Jurassic Park. It is one of the most entertaining rides in Universal studios.

My observations, tips for first time visitors based on my experience.

1) It took us about 10 minutes from start to end.

2) We experienced considerable water

splashing over during the ride, so its better to wear some protection unless you want to enjoy the water splash. Take care of your electronic stuff like cameras, cellphones.

3) We found atleast 7-8 different types of dinosaurs along the ride, some either busy doing their stuff while others interacting with us riders.

4) The best part is the last one and the most scary one too, where a T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rex) opens its jaw from behind the waterfall, just about to eat up all those in the ride, but instead you fall atleast 60 feet down with a big splash in the water.

5) We saw a flash of light while falling down, it is actually the cameras taking your photograph which was ...

• Universal Studios Jurassic Park Ride
      presented to us at some charge when we left the ride.

6) During the ride, we could hear the narration about Jurassic Park itself which gives lot of realism. There are simulations of power lines short-circuited, birds chirping in deep jungle and waterfalls, which added a lot of realism to the ride.

7) We were lucky to get the ride two times

inspite of the rush of visitors. During the first time, our picture was taken, we were bending down due to the fall. To get our faces on the camera, we took it to the second time, but then the lady sitting ahead of us had her arms up in the air while falling, so it covered our faces.

Overall, an excellent realism ride both especially for first timers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592403322790331/k2311a0324/3.24.08