The World’s Last Dictator by Dwight Kinman  » Books  »
  • I recommend this book for the students of endtime prophecies

• by abigail327

I do really appreciate the book “The World’s Last Dictator” by Dwight L. Kinman.

I recommend this book for the students of endtime prophecies.

I has a comprehensive discussion on the New World Order, the cashless society, the Antichrist, the one-world government and other endtime events and occurrences.

In this book Dwight Kinman reveals

the six global agendas of the New World Order and discusses the fulfillment of those agendas in our time.

The book is full of revelations and expose about the unfolding of the prophecies of the Bible and their fulfillment right befor our eyes in our present time.

After reading the book my knowldge about the endtime ...

• prophecies was greatly enhanced.

I became aware of some current events that are actually prophecies being fulfilled in our time.

As a christian, I also become aware of the consummation of our time here on earth and the imminency of the Lord’s second coming.

I become more watchful about the events that are taking place here

on earth.

As a result I try my best to live in wisdom and godliness redeeming the time aware that the KIngdom of God may come any moment.

In this book Dwight Kinman examines the plans of the New World Order, the forces behind it,the global events that are moving the people of Earth toward the plan’s implmentaion.

kathrina says :

where can i purchase or buy this book? thanks

mcguard says :

It is available in Amazon, both used and new, but I’ve never come across an e-book though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172403322780331/k2311a0324/3.24.08