Make Easy Money with Google: Using the Adsense Advertising Program  » Books  »
2.5
  • I was first impressed with the title of this book at a local bookstore
  • If you are looking for tips and tricks on how to use Adsense, the psychology of placing Adsense ads or how to optimise Adsense ads on your website, you will be very disappointed with the book
  • It makes a great introduction, strictly for beginners, definitely not for more advanced users
  • I would not recommend you to buy this book, it's better for you to look for something else on the bookshelf

• by Sydney Hazelton

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I was first impressed with the title of this book at a local bookstore. I grabbed it and paid quickly without glancing through the contents. Well, let’s just say that I would have changed my mind if I had done so.

This book covers some good introductory elements about Google Adsense, how it works, how to manage the Adsense dashboard and how to publish Adsense ads on your website. Those are about the relevant information about Google

Adsense that you can find in this book.

However, the book seems to lack a direction. It also covers registering domain names, acquiring a web host, and designing a website. These topics could have been dealt, either briefly or in another book entirely because of the depth needed. If these topics were included in the book, then the title is not suitable and, in fact, quite misleading.

The book is also written in a narrative style, with a ...

• few people learning how to create a website and inserting Adsense ads into them. It was just too lengthy and draggy. Most people would expect an information-filled book from the impression you get from the title. We don’t need to listen to a story, we want the facts! If we want to listen to a story, we would read a novella. I was half-way through the book, and did not find anything substantial.

If you are looking

for tips and tricks on how to use Adsense, the psychology of placing Adsense ads or how to optimise Adsense ads on your website, you will be very disappointed with the book.

It makes a great introduction, strictly for beginners, definitely not for more advanced users. I would not recommend you to buy this book, it’s better for you to look for something else on the bookshelf.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172403322630331/k2311a0324/3.24.08