Bebe Wet Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • It is odourless, unlike other brand which has funny smells

• by cutie76

Recently I have tried different brands of wet wipes for my baby and I find this product a good buy. It is odourless, unlike other brand which has funny smells.

It is alcohol free and it is very mild to the skin.

My baby has been using it for months and it does not create any allergy

problems for her.

I used it to wipe my baby’s bum when she urinates or pass motion, sometimes, I carry along with me when we go picnic and dining.

I used it to wipe the baby chair as well.

It is just so useful to the extent everyone in my family uses it for some other purpose,

• like wipe the fan, wipe the bird’s poo on their cars and with this product in my house, there is no more ugly used cloth for wiping.

All we use is a few pieces of BeBe Wet Wipes.

It can also be used to wet your face when you need something to wake you up as

it is very mild to the skin.

I used it to clear my make up sometimes if I did not bring any of my toiletries to do so.

2 pieces of wet wipes are enough to clear all the make ups.

Definitely a star choice for mommies.

Wherever we go, we now cannot leave without this wet wipes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542303322561131/k2311a0323/3.23.08