WGP Orracle Autococker  » Other  »
  • I believe their markers are the best around
  • I bought an e-blade, I thought this gun was already good, now it's about ten times better
  • The accuracy of this gun is truly amazing, I had heard rumors before about autocockers being more accurate than other guns, I didn't believe it until now, that's how accurate this marker is
  • I give this gun a 9/10 because the tickler can sometimes adjust itself during the game however this is not a big problem

• by Barrett Lee

Worr Game Products (WGP) has been known for creating some very good products. WGP is all about quality.

I believe their markers are the best around.

Their values are expressed in this marker, high quality, high performance, and a great all around look, all for a pretty low price.

I purchased this gun about two years ago, and it still runs like new.

Recently, about six months ago, I made an upgrade.

I bought an e-blade, I thought this gun was already good, now it’s about ten times better.

Used to I could reach about 18 balls per second, now with the e-blade I can easily reach 25+ balls per second.

So you better buy a good hopper if you are planning on this upgrade.

The ...

• accuracy of this gun is truly amazing, I had heard rumors before about autocockers being more accurate than other guns, I didn’t believe it until now, that’s how accurate this marker is.

Another good thing featured on this marker is the inline-regulator, it’s called the black magic and it’s probably the best on the market.

Other great features are the delrin bolt,

this baby is light weight and smooth.

The front regulator is also one of the best around, they call it a tickler, this front regulator works great because you can easily make adjustments on the field just by turning the front.

I give this gun a 9/10 because the tickler can sometimes adjust itself during the game however this is not a big problem.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122303322521131/k2311a0323/3.23.08