View Sonic  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • I wanted to write about a product called View Sonic

• by Sarva

I wanted to write about a product called View Sonic. It’s a kind of computer. It’s the kind of computer that messes up a lot. We recently had one, but it broke.

First nothing was working at all. We couldn’t select anything. Things kept popping up on the screen.

We didn’t upload harmful material. It just

broke down. I don’t recomend this type of computer to anyone.

Apple is a very old kind of computer, but I would recomend that, or anything, instead of this kind of computer. Buying the right kind of product can be very usefull. And computers are the latest big electronic device.

Computers are all over the world.

• In every house and every buissness. They can be a lot of fun.

It’s a great kind of intertainment. They have information, games, dating. Just anything you could think of.

But if you have one that doesn’t work, what’s the use of it. It’s also important to me that people should not waste money. And this

product seems like the biggest waste.

If you’re looking for a good brand, look elsewhere. Because this is the worst computer we ever bought. There are a lot of good big companies to choose from.

Even though this is a big company, that doesn’t mean it’s neccessarily that good of a product. Don’t buy View Sonic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162303322511131/k2311a0323/3.23.08