Fujitsu notebook hard drive  » Hardware  »
  • In my opinion, most important part is hard disk drive
  • So one problem is too many shock goes to it
  • And that is a reason why I prefer that one

• by Chang Seon KIM

I’ve been using laptop computer more than eight years. First time I use it when I doing military service. I used to make some confidential papers. Obviously, it was quite important work. In that time I use LG notebook. it was not good.

Sometimes it turned off automatically during I work with it. of course, my processing data is gone in a twinkle.

People may think some part of laptop is more important than other parts depends on their main purpose to use. In my opinion, most important part is hard disk drive. Because I use it and type in whatever I learn from school. It has to be stored until final exam.

I usually carry my notebook wherever I go. So one problem is too many shock goes to ...

• Fujitsu notebook hard drive
      it. It can be make data misread or system collapse. After then data can be loss.

Between hard disk drive for laptop, only fujitsu one is protect data loss in that case. Whenever data value is changed wrongly, the hard drive decides whether cause

by shock or not. If it caused by shock, the hard disk drive will backup all data immediately. Then it can be recovered safely.

For that reason, military computer devices always use fujitsu hard disk drive. And that is a reason why I prefer that one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332303322491131/k2311a0323/3.23.08