Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Singapore Airlines ticket always cost a little more than the rest of the airlines

• by yerauk

When I travel with my family, I always like to go for Singapore Airlines. It is my preferred way to fly.

Singapore Airlines ticket always cost a little more than the rest of the airlines. If there is a promotion, there are still bargains to pick. But of course with promotions, one cannot expected the price to be same as that of

budget airlines I especially like their new promotions where they give customers one final price of the ticket in stead of price that is before adding the taxes.

If you are traveling with kids under 12, the children are always given a little gift. Most of the time, I hate airline food. But when I travel with Singapore Airlines, I always ...

• look forward to what they are going to serve.

The in flight entertainment is also top notch. I am always entertained with the latest blockbuster movies. There are close to 100 channels to choose from. Even with my kids they have about 5 cartoons to choose from. The entertainment is so nice, that if it is a short flight, we wish we can

stay in airplane longer

The seat are very comfortable and nice. The steward or stewardess are mostly polite and eager to help with my request.

Once my daughter and I are both sick. The stewardess attending to us take special care of us, dropping by to ensure that we are doing alright once in a while . It is the service from the heart that I felt.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402303322451131/k2311a0323/3.23.08