Cover Girl Shadow Squease  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it costs about $6.50 normally, but I had a coupon, so it was less
  • I like to put some right under my eyebrows and on the inner part of each eyelid to brighten my eyes

• by imo

For the longest time, I used Cover Girl powder eye shadow in the color Champagne. It was a light shimmery eye shadow that did not look or feel too heavy. It was a good product, but there was also a lot of creasing after a few hours. About a year ago, I saw a coupon for Cover Girl Shadow Squease (yes, that is

the way they spell it for some reason). I had never really used gel shadows, but thought I would give it a try.

For one, it only takes a small dab to do both eyes (unless you like multiple layers for a more pigmented look), so it has lasted me a long time and has not changed in consistency. It has a soft-tipped applicator,

• but I never use it. I always just squeeze some on my finger and gently apply it. I find I have more control that way and can blend it better. It also lasts on my eyelids without creasing much.

I think it costs about $6.50 normally, but I had a coupon, so it was less. Still, $6.50 is not a bad price when it

lasts so long. Champagne is an especially versatile color, because you can wear it alone or layer it over or under a different color to give it a little more shimmer. I like to put some right under my eyebrows and on the inner part of each eyelid to brighten my eyes. It is especially good to use in the spring and summer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312203322260831/k2311a0322/3.22.08