Happy Tails Pet Care  » Pets  »
258 Hendrix Lane Tullahoma, TN
  • When I arrived at Happy Tails Pet Care to drop my cat off, the first thing that impressed me about them is that their staff were playing with some of the pets
  • This struck home with me because I love my pets very dearly and I knew right away that the people at Happy Tails Pet Care would treat my cat right
  • I rate them 10 out of 10 and if you ever have to go out of town and need a place to board your animals I recommend Happy Tails Pet Care

• by Dani C.

I had to go out of town recently for a few days and I desperately needed a place to board my cat. There are not alot of places around where I live that offer this service. I finally found a place called Happy Tails Pet Care.

were playing with some of the pets. This struck home with me because I love my pets very dearly and I knew right away that the people at Happy Tails Pet Care would treat my cat right.

I was a little worried before I arrived about the conditions my cat would be staying in, but the staff at Happy Tails Pet Care gave me a tour of their kennels. The place ...

• was very clean and in good order, and it went a long way towards reassuring me that my cat would be fine with these people.

The price per day of boarding for my cat was a very reasonable price, which made me very happy. When I arrived back in town and went to Happy Tails Pet Care to pick my cat up, I wasn’t at all surprised to see that she

was being played with by the staff. I thought it was so cute! I was so happy to get my cat back and she was in a very good mood because of the loving staff at Happy Tails Pet Care. I rate them 10 out of 10 and if you ever have to go out of town and need a place to board your animals I recommend Happy Tails Pet Care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292103322111131/k2311a0321/3.21.08