American Cellular  » Cellular services  »
2532 Hillsboro Rd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • They had alot of different brands and styles of cellular phones to choose from , which is a plus to me because I like variety
  • I rate American Cellular 9 out of 10, they did have some slow salespeople, but other then that they had good variety and good pricing, so I would still recommend giving them a try if you live near Manchester

• by Dani C.

I have never owned a cellular phone before, but my son convinced me to get one. I went to the nearest place to my home that offered cell phones and it was called American Cellular.

When I walked in their door, I didn’t know what to expect because I had never shopped for a cellular phone before. I took one point off their rating because it took a few minutes

for a salesperson to come ask me if I needed any help. I felt kind of stupid just standing there waiting for someone to come help me. When the guy did finally come to help me , he was very nice and answered all of my questions about pricing packages and special features. I felt really dumb because I didn’t know anything about cellular phones.

They had alot of different ...

• brands and styles of cellular phones to choose from , which is a plus to me because I like variety. I ended up getting a nice little Nokia cellular phone and it works great no problems.

The pricing on the phones was reasonable. They offered different pricing packages for each phone. You could buy a phone and prepay each month or you could sign a contract and just pay

a monthly bill. They also offered alot of nice accesories to go with the phones. I got a belt clip for my phone and a cover case to put it in.

I rate American Cellular 9 out of 10, they did have some slow salespeople, but other then that they had good variety and good pricing, so I would still recommend giving them a try if you live near Manchester.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222103322091131/k2311a0321/3.21.08