Old roy Dog Food  » Pets  »
0.5
  • I would not recommend anyone feeding this to your pet

• by angelawillene

I am an aid animal lover and I also have worked for the SPCA and I can honestly say that Old Roy is the worst food to feed your pet. As a vet’s assistant I saw cases of incontinence, bleeding, bad breath, hair loss, and quite a few other symptoms and they all had one thing in common.

The

food they were giving the animals.

Although Old Roy is cheap and says it has beef in it, it is a lie.

The first few ingredients are corn, grain, and by-products.

I wouldn’t eat this so why should our animals have to?

They are not ab;e to stand up and say, ” I don’t like this food”, So i ...

• believe it is up to us to watch their diet as well.

I have a chocolate lab and an American Bulldog and they both know when we change foods on them.

Dogs are smart and do have taste buds.

I would not recommend anyone feeding this to your pet.

regardless of the low price, in the end it could

end up costing you dearly.

Go to the store and do a comparison of the different dog foods and make your own opinion about it.

As for me i am going to choose to believe my long time friend and vet when she says that old Roy is awful to feed to dogs.

It can cause hemmoraging and a list of many other physical afflictions.

Old roy Dog Food

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292103321550331/k2311a0321/3.21.08