PETS AND FORCES OF NATURE  » Pets  »
  • If is about 3 hours later, and the rain is pouring down really hard, the wind is really blowing, and the storm is definitely on its way
  • I know of people with fish that get all anxious and swim totally differently when a quake or a large storm is due

• by covenly1
      I live in Northern California, just about 85 miles South of Oregon. We have many, many hard storms here.

Many times, they are surprise storms.

The surprise storms are not surprises to those of us with pets, especially dogs.

This morning, I watched my beagle, Beagle Bailey, behaving totally anxious and not minding well, at all.

I told my husband that we are due

for a large storm or an earthquake, as that is the only time that my beagle behaves this way.

My husband said, “No, the weather report says it may sprinkle today, but, that’s about it.

” If is about 3 hours later, and the rain is pouring down really hard, the wind is really blowing, and the storm is definitely on its way.

I would ...

• be interested in knowing what pet you may have who tells you when Nature is about to switch in your area.

I know of people with fish that get all anxious and swim totally differently when a quake or a large storm is due.

I know people with birds who warn them of changes due.

These people all pay attention to their critters.

We

have many earthquakes in our county, and the only question we critter watchers wonder is, “Is it a storm or an earthquake, coming?”………I really wish they could tell us! Even the crows in the Giant Sequoia Redwoods behind my home were all loud and sounding as if they were screaming warnings, this morning.

Watch your birds and animals.

See what they tell you.

You just might be shocked!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29190132150531/k2311a0119/1.19.06