Jollibee Chicken Joy
  • For me Jollibee chicken joy is the best-tasted chicken among the other fried chicken I tasted so far
  • Jollibee Chickenjoy is served with an equally delicious sauce
  • I tasted lots of fried chicken from other fastfoods and restaurants, some cost much higher but I prefer Jollibee chicken joy than the rest
  • For it gives me a satisfying eating experience

• by abigail327

For me Jollibee chicken joy is the best-tasted chicken among the other fried chicken I tasted so far. It is crispy and very delicious.

Jollibee Chickenjoy is served with an equally delicious sauce.

It is not very costly.

The price of one whole meal complete with rice and

drinks either coca cola, sprite or royal orange, is barely two dollars.

This one set of meal will give you a great eating exprience.

According to my best friend Alice, just to have a meal of Jollibee chicken joy is suficient to make her happy and makes her day complete.

...

• For me it is just simply irresistible.

Once you have tasted it, you will long to repeat again the eating expperience.

I tasted lots of fried chicken from other fastfoods and restaurants, some cost much higher but I prefer Jollibee chicken joy than the rest.

For it gives me a satisfying

eating experience.

There is something in Jollibee Chickenjoy that I cannot explain, something that other fried chicken from other restaurants do not have.

The more you eat Jollibe chicken joy, the mor that it becomes mor delicious.

Jollibe chickenjoy gives you an eating sensation that cannot be ound in other ried chicken.

Jollibee Chicken Joy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272103321490331/k2311a0321/3.21.08