Chicken breasts with garlic seasoning recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love to cook good food that does not require me standing over it
  • I enjoy visiting my family during the cooking time
  • I like to take chicken breasts,(boned and skinned

• by covenly1
      I love to cook good food that does not require me standing over it. I enjoy visiting my family during the cooking time! I like to take chicken breasts,(boned and skinned….

much healthier this way), and let them bake in the oven with garlic seasoning.

I place the chicken breasts into a little water or chicken broth, for them to bake without burning for just long enough for the chicken to bake thoroughly, at 350 degrees.

Meanwhile, as that is cooking, I use one large can of condensed mushroom soup poured into a pot that

has about three quarters of the empitied can filled with milk, and the milk poured into the soup to simmer.

While that is simmering, I make long grained rice.

Rice: Take (for 3 or 4 people) 2 cups of rice, add a tiny amount of oil, add 4 cups of water, set to simmer for ten minutes, PUT THE LID ON.

The rice always just makes itself….

do not lift the lid on the rice until 10 minutes have passed.

So, by this time, you have gravy and rice that cannot be beaten, and ...

• your chicken will just take about 45 minutes in the oven…………go play!

You use: 6 chicken breasts (boned and skinned) 1 large can of condenxed mushroom soup 1 part milk…….

filling 3/4 of the soup can 2 cups of rice

1 tiny amount, like 1/4 spoonful of olive oil 4 cups of water You just put the chicken on the side……….

put out the rice and your delicious gravy……….

and if you think you don’t like mushrooms, it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t taste like mushrooms, anymore, it just tastes like the best gravy you ever had!

This is tasty, wonderful to serve, as it is easy.

This, also, works well with pork chops/steaks.

You pick the meat.

Make it easily! Make it delicious! Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49190132140531/k2311a0119/1.19.06