Avon’s Fusions Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • My winter skin was driving me crazy until I found a great body wash that totally moisturizes

• by Angie Schilling

My winter skin was driving me crazy until I found a great body wash that totally moisturizes. Avon’s Fusions Dual Softening Body Wash relieved my dry skin within days of using the body wash. Even after the first use I could feel a difference in my

skin.

It did not feel as itchy and was not as dry. There are two formulas in Fusions body wash.

The first formula is the Smoothbrasion beads. The beads cleanse the skin very gently, and also exfoliate, which I loved.

The second formula is the Ultra conditioners, which hydrated and nourished my ultra dry skin. Fusion’s body wash claims to provide 24 hour moisturization from within.

I agree with this claim. The more I use the body wash, the more I am addicted to it.

I am continuing to ...

• Avon's Fusions Body Wash
      see results even though I have used the product for over two months. My skin feels soft and velvety.

Even if I forget to put on a moisturizer, I can be assured that my skin will be protected from all the moisture it is getting from

the body wash. Fusions Dual Softening Body wash comes in three great scents: Soft & Nourish, Soft & Replenish, and Soft & Sensual.

Each bottle is 6. 7 fl.

oz, and retails for $6. 50.

Avon’s Fusions Dual Body Wash can be ordered from your avon representative, or online at Avon. com .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311903321300331/k2311a0319/3.19.08