Playskool Step Start Walk N Ride  » Baby care  »
  • Not when there are better quality products out there at the same price that can do more and are alot more interesting for my child

• by xoxopisa

Just recently purchased for my nine month old son. Pretty quick and easy to assemble with just 4 screws.

It ended up being alot smaller than I thought.

My son isn’t even crawling yet and its almost too small for him to sit on.

His legs are almost to short dragging

on the sides almost too hard for him to pull them up.

As far as the walker goes it’s okay, but moves quickly when he tries walking.

It would be better if it was slower and had less give to it.

And just so everyne knows there is no music n ...

• it It makes a few rattles and clicks, but thats abot al it does If I recieved this as a gift I might keep it, but I won’t buy it again.

more interesting for my child.

One good thing was that it did come with extra bonus toys, which were a ball popper and stackinhg blocks and he went to town on them! I think they were much more funner and interesting than the walker to him.

I’d give it a 6 out of 10 scrore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541903321240331/k2311a0319/3.19.08