Sony Playstation 3 60GB  » Games  »
  • I recently purchased the gaming console in hopes of a unique experience
  • I strongly recommend anyone interested in gaming to purchase a Playstation 3 immediately

• by Charles Brown

The Playstation 3 sets the standard for next generation gaming consoles. I recently purchased the gaming console in hopes of a unique experience. Immediately, I was blown away by the realism involved in every game.

Never before I have felt so in touch with my surrounding environments and characters. If you combine the keen graphics of the

Playstation 3 with a large LCD TV then you are in store for a top notch gaming experience.

Not only are the games terrific but the PS3 comes loading with extra features. The Blu-Ray DVD player is a force to be reckoned with all by itself.

Watch your favorite movies like never before on this ...

• versatile machine. You can also play your favorite compact discs, browse the internet, chat online, and store your digital photos.

The Playstation 3 has so many features you won’t know what to do. Recently, Sony has released new gaming titles to give the console an edge above the rest.

The PS3 is also capable of playing PS2

and original Playstation games. Without a doubt it has more gaming titles worldwide than any other gaming platform.

My friends come over regularly to take part in friendly competition. In fact it has become our weekly ritual to get together and enjoy the fruits that Sony has to offer.

I strongly recommend anyone interested in gaming to purchase a Playstation 3 immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281803320970831/k2311a0318/3.18.08