Alamo Car Rental San Diego Airport
San Diego Airport
  • Last fall we went on a vacation to San Diego, California which by the way I highly recommend
  • This was an amazing savings considering prior to the coupon and discount we were going to pay between $160.00-$190.00
  • I was worried that once we got to San Diego Alamo would not honor the coupon and the discount together but they did not give us any hassle, in fact it was not an issue at all
  • I have to say the whole experience with them was great

• by renoracer

Last fall we went on a vacation to San Diego, California which by the way I highly recommend. We were going to be there for 10 Days and I needed to find a rental car but we were on a very strict budget.

I searched and searched then I finally went to my coupon book and in there was a coupon for a free upgrade and then just for having the

coupon book we got an additional discount.

So for ten days we got the rental car for about $190 dollars after taxes.

This was an amazing savings considering prior to the coupon and discount we were going to pay between $160-$190.

I was worried that once we got to San Diego Alamo would not honor the coupon and the discount together but they did not give us any hassle, in fact ...

• it was not an issue at all.

I also loved the Alamo website it was so easy to set up the rental car I was worried I had done it wrong.

Furthermore picking the car up and dropping it off was also easy and fast.

We took the Alamo bus from the airport to Alamo and it only waited a couple of minutes for the bus to arrive.

Once we got

to Alamo itself if only took about 10 minutes till we were driving off in our rental car.

When we brought the car back it took about 13 minutes and we were on their bus back to the airport.

I have to say the whole experience with them was great.

Their customer service was good and that they didn’t give me any problems about the coupon and discount was a huge relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803320950831/k2311a0318/3.18.08