Tiger Airways  » Airlines  »
  • The free seating allocation cost passengers to push and shovelled
  • Since we are paying for the food, it's boring to have to eat cup noodles every time I travel
  • It is definitely the lowest insurance premium payable

• by yerauk

Since Tiger Airways started in Singapore, we had always travelled on it.

When they first started at Terminal 1, it was rather choas. The free seating allocation cost passengers to push and shovelled. Many a times, even when we are travelling with elderly or children, we are not given priority seating.

All

that change since they move to the New Budget Terminal Building. With allocation of seats, I can now relax and surf the net at the Terminal Building instead of having to queue for a seat.

Tiger Airlines staff in general are very pleasant and polite. I wish they had a ...

• better selection of paying food and drinks. Since we are paying for the food, it’s boring to have to eat cup noodles every time I travel. It will be nice to change the menu once in a while so that we can more choices

I also wish that they start more

routes. But thumbs up to TigerAirways for the travel insurance tied up when purchasing the ticket.It is definitely the lowest insurance premium payable. Although the coverage is not very high, it is sufficient for me. It gives me a peace of mind at minimum cost.

I will continue to travel with Tiger Airways

Tiger Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401803320720831/k2311a0318/3.18.08