Carapelli Extra virgin Olive oil
  • I bought Carapelli Extra virgin Olive oil when it was on offer
  • I also cooked number of dishes like Indian curry and pasta and the best thing is no one found a smell of raw olive

• by shazia

I bought Carapelli Extra virgin Olive oil when it was on offer. The offer was to buy one and get another one free. I grabbed the offer. Today I am pleased about the decision.

The Carapelli Extra virgin Olive oil

is available in glass bottle and also in different ml sizes. The price is reasonable. The colour of Carapelli Extra virgin Olive oil is light green olive and the texture is thick with sweet smell of fresh olives. The Carapelli Extra virgin Olive oil bottle has free recipe mini book let attached with the wall of the bottle. There are three different recipes of Italian dishes. I found them bit high class recipes!

I find the Carapelli Extra virgin ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271803320700831/k2311a0318/3.18.08